20 years from now, as you are making an insanely delicious and aesthetically innovative pie, someone will ask where you learned all of this and you will say, I decided being an expert at scanning groceries wasn’t an interesting pursuit.
Stim to Mace (howitzerliterarysociety)
this and more of this. Thankful, beyond measure.(via macedonianmess)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
on reusing old spaces…
Traditional British bread and butter pudding spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg.